Farah Khan Keeps Her Word, Will Choreograph Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech's Sangeet Ceremony
Image: A still from Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
When Yuvraj Singh made a guest appearance on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, he floored everyone with his dancing skills. Impressed with his dance antics, Farah Khan said, "Main kasam khaati hoon ki Yuvraj ka sangeet main choreograph karungi."
While everyone thought it was a remark made out of excitement, Farah in an interview to a leading daily said that she was pretty serious.
Yuvraj Singh, who is all set to tie the knot with long-time girlfriend Hazel Keech, has time and again danced on reality TV shows and made millions hearts skip a beat. Considering that Hazel is a trained dancer, it'll be interesting to see how Yuvraj Singh matches his steps with her.
It isn't the first time that Farah has stepped in to choreograph for a celebrity wedding. Earlier this month, she had also choreographed Sania Mirza's sister Anam's sangeet which had Salman Khan grooving to his hit track from Sultan 'Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai'.
If the reports are anything to go by, the sangeet ceremony will be held in Delhi in December.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion