Farah Khan Keeps Her Word, Will Choreograph Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech's Sangeet Ceremony
Image: A still from Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
When Yuvraj Singh made a guest appearance on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, he floored everyone with his dancing skills. Impressed with his dance antics, Farah Khan said, "Main kasam khaati hoon ki Yuvraj ka sangeet main choreograph karungi."
While everyone thought it was a remark made out of excitement, Farah in an interview to a leading daily said that she was pretty serious.
Yuvraj Singh, who is all set to tie the knot with long-time girlfriend Hazel Keech, has time and again danced on reality TV shows and made millions hearts skip a beat. Considering that Hazel is a trained dancer, it'll be interesting to see how Yuvraj Singh matches his steps with her.
It isn't the first time that Farah has stepped in to choreograph for a celebrity wedding. Earlier this month, she had also choreographed Sania Mirza's sister Anam's sangeet which had Salman Khan grooving to his hit track from Sultan 'Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai'.
If the reports are anything to go by, the sangeet ceremony will be held in Delhi in December.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Did Ranveer Singh Just Give a Glimpse of His Look from Padmavati?
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year