Farah Khan Keeps Her Word, Will Choreograph Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech's Sangeet Ceremony
Image: A still from Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
When Yuvraj Singh made a guest appearance on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, he floored everyone with his dancing skills. Impressed with his dance antics, Farah Khan said, "Main kasam khaati hoon ki Yuvraj ka sangeet main choreograph karungi."
While everyone thought it was a remark made out of excitement, Farah in an interview to a leading daily said that she was pretty serious.
Yuvraj Singh, who is all set to tie the knot with long-time girlfriend Hazel Keech, has time and again danced on reality TV shows and made millions hearts skip a beat. Considering that Hazel is a trained dancer, it'll be interesting to see how Yuvraj Singh matches his steps with her.
It isn't the first time that Farah has stepped in to choreograph for a celebrity wedding. Earlier this month, she had also choreographed Sania Mirza's sister Anam's sangeet which had Salman Khan grooving to his hit track from Sultan 'Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai'.
If the reports are anything to go by, the sangeet ceremony will be held in Delhi in December.
Recommended For You
- Irfan Pathan Replaces Dwayne Bravo in Gujarat Lions Squad
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Farhan Akhtar, Adhuna Bhabani Are Now Divorced
- Maruti Suzuki DZire Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- Tanmay Bhat Writes a Heartfelt Note to Sachin Tendulkar on His Birthday