Fawad Khan, Wife Sadaf Blessed With a Baby Girl
Happy days are here again.
Image: Yogen Shah
With him being embroiled in India-Pakistan controversy for the past few days, it hasn't been a good time for Fawad Khan. Looks like the tough days are now past him as the actor and his wife, Sadaf, are now proud parents to a baby girl.
According to a report, they welcomed their second child, a baby girl, on Tuesday.
The actor married his childhood sweetheart in 2005 and they've a 6-year-old son, Ayaan.
On the professional front, Fawad will next be seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Muskhil alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Recommended For You
- Harbhajan Shuts Down Former IPS Questioning Lack of Muslims in Indian Team
- Manish Malhotra's Recent Selfie Explains All's Well Between Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra
- Bigg Boss 11: Amid Heated Twitter Exchange, Gauahar Khan Asks Who Is Rohan Mehra?
- Tata Motors RACEMO Bags 2018 German Design Award
- Hardik Pandya, Chahal, Manish and Axar Reach Pune in Style