Fawad Khan, Wife Sadaf Blessed With a Baby Girl
Image: Yogen Shah
With him being embroiled in India-Pakistan controversy for the past few days, it hasn't been a good time for Fawad Khan. Looks like the tough days are now past him as the actor and his wife, Sadaf, are now proud parents to a baby girl.
According to a report, they welcomed their second child, a baby girl, on Tuesday.
The actor married his childhood sweetheart in 2005 and they've a 6-year-old son, Ayaan.
On the professional front, Fawad will next be seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Muskhil alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Recommended For You
- 'Uthappa Needed Convincing Before Changing his Batting Stance'
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate the Legacy of the Actor
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It