Fawad Khan, Wife Sadaf Blessed With a Baby Girl
Image: Yogen Shah
With him being embroiled in India-Pakistan controversy for the past few days, it hasn't been a good time for Fawad Khan. Looks like the tough days are now past him as the actor and his wife, Sadaf, are now proud parents to a baby girl.
According to a report, they welcomed their second child, a baby girl, on Tuesday.
The actor married his childhood sweetheart in 2005 and they've a 6-year-old son, Ayaan.
On the professional front, Fawad will next be seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Muskhil alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance