Fawad Khan, Wife Sadaf Blessed With a Baby Girl
Happy days are here again.
Image: Yogen Shah
With him being embroiled in India-Pakistan controversy for the past few days, it hasn't been a good time for Fawad Khan. Looks like the tough days are now past him as the actor and his wife, Sadaf, are now proud parents to a baby girl.
According to a report, they welcomed their second child, a baby girl, on Tuesday.
The actor married his childhood sweetheart in 2005 and they've a 6-year-old son, Ayaan.
On the professional front, Fawad will next be seen in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Muskhil alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Recommended For You
- Randhir Kapoor Calls Out Paparazzi, Says 'Now Everyone Recognises Taimur's Maid Also'
- Club vs Country Debate Rages on As Argentina Want Messi Rested
- Ageless Roger Federer Rides His Time Machine Back to the Top
- NBA All-Star Weekend: Team World Begin With Thumping Win Against USA
- Priya Varrier Beats Sunny Leone To Become Google's Most-searched Celebrity