FEIFW: Rocky S, Poonam Bhagat To Showcase Their Creations at Eiffel Tower
(Photo by Chesnot/Getty Images)
New Delhi: Indian designers Rocky S and Poonam Bhagat will be showcasing their collections at the French European Indian Fashion Week (FEIFW) at the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris.
FEIFW, an initiative of World News Network, will be held from October 21-23. The organisers hope that the fashion event serves as a platform for designers from around the world to express their culture or any other cause through their creations, read a statement from the organisers.
Satish Reddy, President of Paris-based French European Indian Organization (FEIO), says the aim is to put Indian talent on the global map.
"Our vision is to promote, nurture and incubate emerging talents from India that can cater to a global audience and we are also getting designers from Italy, Paris, London, the Netherlands, South Africa, Zurich, India, and other places," Reddy said.
Former beauty queen Liza Varma, who is collaborating with Reddy from FEIFW, also said that "her dream is coming true after associating with the event".
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology