FEIFW: Rocky S, Poonam Bhagat To Showcase Their Creations at Eiffel Tower
(Photo by Chesnot/Getty Images)
New Delhi: Indian designers Rocky S and Poonam Bhagat will be showcasing their collections at the French European Indian Fashion Week (FEIFW) at the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris.
FEIFW, an initiative of World News Network, will be held from October 21-23. The organisers hope that the fashion event serves as a platform for designers from around the world to express their culture or any other cause through their creations, read a statement from the organisers.
Satish Reddy, President of Paris-based French European Indian Organization (FEIO), says the aim is to put Indian talent on the global map.
"Our vision is to promote, nurture and incubate emerging talents from India that can cater to a global audience and we are also getting designers from Italy, Paris, London, the Netherlands, South Africa, Zurich, India, and other places," Reddy said.
Former beauty queen Liza Varma, who is collaborating with Reddy from FEIFW, also said that "her dream is coming true after associating with the event".
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18