Patanjali's First Restaurant Serves 'Postik' Food in Chandigarh
Although, there has been no official confirmation if the restaurant belongs to the Patanjali group.
File photo of yoga guru Ramdev. (Reuters)
Yoga Guru Ramdev's Patanjali has reportedly entered the cuisine business with its first restaurant 'Postik' opening doors for public in Zirakpur, Chandigarh.
According to Indian Express report, the 100 percent vegetarian restaurant carries logo of Ramdev's Patanjali. The walls of the restaurant carry Ramdev and Balkrishna's pictures.
Keeping in mind the taste of the people, the menu of the restaurant includes list of 'postik' snacks like Ajwani Paneer Tikka, Tandoori Tikka, Lauki ka Kabab and Postik Tandoori Platter. The menu also has health tips for the people.
Although, the Indian Express report added that there has been no official confirmation if the restaurant belongs to the Patanjali group.
— Lokesh Dubey (@lokeshdubeyfzd) April 17, 2017
So, Patanjali has opened new POSTIK Restaurant. Wonder if it serves Non-Veg/Alcohol. pic.twitter.com/uHlDnAd21d
— Saral (@SaralPatel007) April 14, 2017
— tijarawala sk (@tijarawala) April 17, 2017
— Radhika (@Radhikachamedia) April 17, 2017
Recommended For You
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- 29 Years On, Gulzar's Libaas To Finally Hit Theatres This Year
- Simran: Kangana Ranaut's New Song Pinjra Tod Ke Will Uplift Your Spirit
- Soha's Baby Shower: Kareena, Karisma, Konkona Join In Celebrations