From Alia Bhatt to Kangana, Celebs Are Reviving The 90s Overall Trend
Get into this trendy retro revival.
Representative Image: Instagram
The '90s are having a moment, and overalls are back in full force. Back in the day, these denim digs were pretty much an elementary school style essential. Traditionally, this wardrobe piece was designed to be worn over or under another layer of clothing to make an extra protection while wearing it. There are awesome modern designs with slim fits which ideally accentuate wearer's body. To help you find some great style, we have rounded up a few celeb looks, which feature distressed, shaded, washed, shorts styles, indigo-ones, ripped and boot-cut options.
Recommended For You
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- Looking Forward to Make Most of Opportunity in SA, Says Iyer
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Sonam Kapoor's Latest Fashion Experiment Is Winning Our Hearts; See Pics
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement