Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Rakhi Sawant Welcomes Bappa And It's Totally Hilarious
As the original queen of melodrama, Rakhi Sawant knows how to make headlines.
As the original queen of melodrama, Rakhi Sawant knows well how to make headlines. Not too long ago, Rakhi grabbed everyone’s attention after she wore a Little Black Dress with PM Modi’s photos plastered strategically. On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, the actress decided to go all white. And that’s not all. To complete her Ganesh Chaturthi special look, she wore striking jewellery and a headgear adorned with white flowers. From reciting hymns to crooning and breaking into a gig – she did all.
On the film front, Rakhi will be next seen in Ek Kahaani Julie Ki. The film is based on the Sheena Bora murder mystery. She will play the character of prime accused Indrani Mukherjea in the film.
Rakhi's mother Jaya Bheda also joined in the celebrations.
While bidding adieu to Lord Ganesha, Rakhi couldn't hold back her emotions. She shared her thoughts with this Instagram post.
Last year, dressed in a red sari, Rakhi looked absolutely bizarre in that so-called hairdo and tonnes of gold jewellery. She even staged a performance which left many in splits.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa: Proteas Defeat Hosts by Three Runs in 2nd T20I
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats