Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Rakhi Sawant Welcomes Bappa And It's Totally Hilarious
As the original queen of melodrama, Rakhi Sawant knows how to make headlines.
As the original queen of melodrama, Rakhi Sawant knows well how to make headlines. Not too long ago, Rakhi grabbed everyone’s attention after she wore a Little Black Dress with PM Modi’s photos plastered strategically. On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, the actress decided to go all white. And that’s not all. To complete her Ganesh Chaturthi special look, she wore striking jewellery and a headgear adorned with white flowers. From reciting hymns to crooning and breaking into a gig – she did all.
On the film front, Rakhi will be next seen in Ek Kahaani Julie Ki. The film is based on the Sheena Bora murder mystery. She will play the character of prime accused Indrani Mukherjea in the film.
Rakhi's mother Jaya Bheda also joined in the celebrations.
While bidding adieu to Lord Ganesha, Rakhi couldn't hold back her emotions. She shared her thoughts with this Instagram post.
Last year, dressed in a red sari, Rakhi looked absolutely bizarre in that so-called hairdo and tonnes of gold jewellery. She even staged a performance which left many in splits.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention