Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Rakhi Sawant Welcomes Bappa And It's Totally Hilarious
As the original queen of melodrama, Rakhi Sawant knows how to make headlines.
As the original queen of melodrama, Rakhi Sawant knows well how to make headlines. Not too long ago, Rakhi grabbed everyone’s attention after she wore a Little Black Dress with PM Modi’s photos plastered strategically. On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, the actress decided to go all white. And that’s not all. To complete her Ganesh Chaturthi special look, she wore striking jewellery and a headgear adorned with white flowers. From reciting hymns to crooning and breaking into a gig – she did all.
On the film front, Rakhi will be next seen in Ek Kahaani Julie Ki. The film is based on the Sheena Bora murder mystery. She will play the character of prime accused Indrani Mukherjea in the film.
Rakhi's mother Jaya Bheda also joined in the celebrations.
While bidding adieu to Lord Ganesha, Rakhi couldn't hold back her emotions. She shared her thoughts with this Instagram post.
Last year, dressed in a red sari, Rakhi looked absolutely bizarre in that so-called hairdo and tonnes of gold jewellery. She even staged a performance which left many in splits.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- HIL 2017: Nikkin's Late Goal Earns 3-3 Draw for Dabang Mumbai in Opener