Gastronomic Culinary Delights Food-Lovers At Grub Fest
A foodies paradise.
Food lovers in the national capital seem to have developed a huge appetite for food when they thronged in large numbers at the ongoing food festival - the Grub fest.
Held at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, the three-day event saw all the renowned gastronomic brands of the NCR coming up with their signature delicacies along with musical performances by various artistes like Bally Sagoo, Anish Sood, Guru Randhawa, Hari and Sukhmani, and Akhil Sachdeva.
Some known names like Banta Bar, Karim's, Cafe Hera Pheri, Imperfecto, Kake da Hotel, and Hunger Strike turned out to be crowd-pullers. Along with this, there are some new additions this season like Tippling Street, CJ's Fresh, Bombay Brunch, Milkshake and Co, Indian Saffron Co, Wafflelicious, and Al Yousuf.
The stalls offered an array of Indian and international cuisines. The event also saw especially curated menus and dishes by some of the top restaurants in the city and savoury dishes from some new ones.
"It is a great atmosphere here. So many restaurants here at one venue and I have already tried out food from three stalls and looking ahead to gulp from a few more," Kamalika Ghosh, a third-year-student from Miranda House, told IANS.
Recommended For You
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- Kuldeep Yadav Feels He Can Dismiss David Warner 'Anytime'
- HP Spectre x360 Review: The Finest Convertible From HP [With Video]
- MS Dhoni and I Have Moved On: Julie 2 Actor Opens Up About Her Past Affair
- Is Your iPhone And iPad iOS 11 Compatible? See the List