Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair With These Easy Home Remedies
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: Oatmeal scrub, sugar and yogurt scrub, lemon juice and honey can help you get rid of unwanted facial hair, says an expert.
Geetika Mittal Gupta, dermatologist and Medical Director of ISAAC (International Skin and Anti-Aging Centre), lists down some home remedies to get rid of facial hair naturally:
* Lemon juice and honey: Lemon and honey is a great way to reduce facial hair. Take four tablespoons of honey and two tablespoon of lemon and blend it together. Dab it in a cotton ball and apply it on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes before you rinse it off. Repeat this process twice a week for best results.
* Oatmeal scrub: Oatmeal is a great exfoliating agent, and is a great way to scrub off facial hair. Add half tablespoon of oatmeal and add eight drops of lemon drop to it. Mix it well and then apply it on your face. Leave it there for 15-20 minutes, and rub it against the direction of the growth. Use this scrub twice a week.
* Sugar and yogurt scrub: All you have to do is mix one tablespoon of honey and yogurt together. Apply it on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Use sugar to scrub off the mask when the pack is dried out. Make sure you scrub gently to avoid skin irritation. Apply toner and moisturiser after you wash it off.
* Egg mask: Egg white mask is one of the best home remedies to get rid of unwanted facial hair. All you need is half tablespoon of corn flour, one tablespoon of sugar and one egg. Stir the ingredients to get a thick paste. Apply on your face and leave it on your face for 15 minutes, till it dries out. Peel off the mask from your face and repeat the procedure twice or thrice a week for best results.
* Masoor dal and potato mask: You have to take a bowl of dal and soak it overnight. Grind the lentils until it turns into a paste and mash the potato to make into a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off when it gets dry to remove unwanted facial hair.
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- US Asks Pakistan to Act Against Terror Groups Who Seek to Attack Neighbours
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank