Glam Up Your Look With Loafers This Autumn Season
Add different styles of loafers to your closet this season.
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: It's time to bid adieu to the hot summer season and to add different styles of loafers to your shoe closet, says an expert.
Neha Kumthekar, co-founder of women shoe brand Oceedee, shares how:
* Classic loafer: Penny loafer in black or tan soft leather is a must-have this fall. Style them with pencil skirts for a more classic look or a casual denim and button down look.
* Backless loafer: Chic and comfortable, the backless loafers are the favourite silhouettes of the season. From meetings in the office to drinks with friends, this style is your best round the clock option to be both comfortable and stylish.
* Embellished loafer: Glam up your evening look with a pair of embellished loafers. Add oomph to your outfit with loafer styles with elements like studs or tassels.
* Heeled loafer: The heeled loafers make a great option for those looking for a more feminine look borrowed from a classic boy style. A great alternative to the go to block heel pumps style.
* Pointed loafer: For everyone looking for a sleek and minimal style, a pair of pointed-toe loafer is the best stiletto alternative. Dress up a pair of pointed-toe loafer with a shirt and tailored pants for an elegant and comfortable work wear alternative.
Recommended For You
- Superstitious Dhoni Has a Special Message for Mithali Raj & Girls
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- Box Office Collections: Lisptick Under My Burkha To Overtake Munna Michael?
- ICC Women's World Cup: Mithali Raj & Girls Deserve All the Plaudits
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary