Glam Up Your Look With Loafers This Autumn Season
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: It's time to bid adieu to the hot summer season and to add different styles of loafers to your shoe closet, says an expert.
Neha Kumthekar, co-founder of women shoe brand Oceedee, shares how:
* Classic loafer: Penny loafer in black or tan soft leather is a must-have this fall. Style them with pencil skirts for a more classic look or a casual denim and button down look.
* Backless loafer: Chic and comfortable, the backless loafers are the favourite silhouettes of the season. From meetings in the office to drinks with friends, this style is your best round the clock option to be both comfortable and stylish.
* Embellished loafer: Glam up your evening look with a pair of embellished loafers. Add oomph to your outfit with loafer styles with elements like studs or tassels.
* Heeled loafer: The heeled loafers make a great option for those looking for a more feminine look borrowed from a classic boy style. A great alternative to the go to block heel pumps style.
* Pointed loafer: For everyone looking for a sleek and minimal style, a pair of pointed-toe loafer is the best stiletto alternative. Dress up a pair of pointed-toe loafer with a shirt and tailored pants for an elegant and comfortable work wear alternative.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years