Hadid Sisters Join Anti-Trump Rally
The sibling were spotted marching and chanting as they got involved with the bustling crowd.
Photo: Hadid News Instagram
Models and sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid took to the streets against US President Donald Trump's ban on entry of citizens from seven Muslim majority countries.
The sisters, whose father Mohamed Hadid is Jordanian-American, Muslim and of Palestinian descent, were seen at the Battery Park shouting "No hate, no fear, immigrants are welcome here"
When marching down a blocked off roadway, they held up a sign which read: "We are all Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, Christians, Jews."
Certain key letters from each denomination written in the protest sign were highlighted to spell out: "We are all humans."
Bella flashed her tummy in a cream colored knit turtleneck which cropped above her pants. She donned a pair of skintight jeans and sneakers.
Gigi sported a cropped pair of denim with a red stripe on the sides, completing her look with a red puffer jacket. They were joined by their mom Yolanda Hadid at the rally.
It's not the first time Gigi has expressed her political views. Earlier, she voiced her support for a Women's March in Washington.
Recommended For You
- Gabriella Papadakis Wardrobe Malfunction Makes Designer Feel Guilty
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- TVS Ntorq 125 First Ride Review - India's First Performance Scooter
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments
- Salute: SRK Expected to Start Shooting for Rakesh Sharma Biopic In September 2018