DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hilary Duff, Jason Walsh Apologise For Their Insensitive Halloween Costumes
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Hilary Duff and her beau Jason Walsh have apologised for their insensitive Halloween costumes.
The couple landed into trouble for dressing as a pilgrim and a Native American chief respectively at the Casamigos Halloween Party on Friday.
— Joseph (@JCannavoMusic) October 31, 2016
"I am so sorry to people I offended with my costume. It was not properly thought through and I am truly, from the bottom of my (love emoji) sorry," Duff wrote on Twitter shortly after receiving a lot of backlash and getting accused of being racist, reports aceshowbiz.com.
I am SO sorry to people I offended with my costume.It was not properly thought through and I am truly, from the bottom of my ❤️sorry.
— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) October 30, 2016
Walsh also regretted his fashion faux pas.
"I meant no disrespect. I only have admiration for the indigenous people of America. In hindsight I would not have made that decision. I apologise to anyone I may have offended," he wrote on Instagram.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Demolishes Hosts for 153
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan