Hilary Duff, Jason Walsh Apologise For Their Insensitive Halloween Costumes
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Hilary Duff and her beau Jason Walsh have apologised for their insensitive Halloween costumes.
The couple landed into trouble for dressing as a pilgrim and a Native American chief respectively at the Casamigos Halloween Party on Friday.
— Joseph (@JCannavoMusic) October 31, 2016
"I am so sorry to people I offended with my costume. It was not properly thought through and I am truly, from the bottom of my (love emoji) sorry," Duff wrote on Twitter shortly after receiving a lot of backlash and getting accused of being racist, reports aceshowbiz.com.
I am SO sorry to people I offended with my costume.It was not properly thought through and I am truly, from the bottom of my ❤️sorry.
— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) October 30, 2016
Walsh also regretted his fashion faux pas.
"I meant no disrespect. I only have admiration for the indigenous people of America. In hindsight I would not have made that decision. I apologise to anyone I may have offended," he wrote on Instagram.
Recommended For You
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- HITCHED!Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech Goa Wedding