I'm Truly Passionate About Designing: Gauri Khan
She says 'staying curious' about things keeps her inspired and helps her narrate her vision through her designs.
Gurgaon: Gauri Khan, wife of Bollywood's Badshah Shah Rukh Khan, has made a place for herself as an entrepreneur and a designer. She says "staying curious" about things keeps her inspired and helps her narrate her vision through her designs.
"I'm truly passionate about designing. I love walking into an empty room and imagining what it could be. My inspiration comes from travelling to different locations. Staying curious keeps me inspired," Gauri said.
She was here on Sunday to be part of the Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive, a customer engagement programme by the luxury car maker.
Gauri, who has established herself as an interior designer as well as fashion designer, got associated with the initiative to showcase her collection Gauri Khan Designs, while celebrity chef Ritu Dalmia doled out some lip-smacking Italian delicacies at the event.
So what all changes do you spot in the industry?
"I see the emerging trend towards brass and warm gold-tones gathering pace and the popularity of copper and bronze hues continuing," she said.
About her association with the drive event, she said: "It has been an honour to be associated with a brand of such an elite class."
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It