DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
In a Rush For Office? Grab a Quick, Fun Breakfast
Here are some tips on how to prepare lip-smacking breakfast recipes which are quick and easy to make!
New Delhi: In the fast-paced lifestyles and the morning rush to work, don't forget to fill your stomach with a hearty breakfast. While it should be nutritional and tasty, it can be quick and easy to make too.
Here are some tips on how to prepare lip-smacking breakfast recipes which are quick and easy to make:
* Give a unique twist to the regular south Indian food. To the authentic avial, add tomato, salt and 3 tbsp of FunFoods vegetarian mayonnaise to get a creamy and aromatic curry and serve it hot with dosa toasties (dosa batter cooked in a waffle maker).
* The best way to westernise leftover chappati is by transforming it into a Breakfast Quesadilla. Get a premium stuffing by mixing FunFoods Mint mayonnaise with vegetables like tomato, onion, bell peppers and chilies, which can then be stuffed inside the chapatti to give it an interesting makeover. These breakfasts Quesadilla can be served along with salsa.
* Add excitement to your regular breakfast upma by mixing it with 2 tbsp of FunFoods vegetarian mayonnaise. You can then create soft little roundels which are your refreshing Upma koftas. These can be served with mayo or curd sauce.
* Another interesting cook-up is Mayonnaise Crumpets. To get light and fluffy crumpets, mix FunFoods vegetarian mayonnaise with flour, sugar and yeast. You can also use mayonnaise to prepare a healthy sauce by mixing it with milk and honey. The classic fermented breakfast griddle cake can be served with either milk or honey.
(With inputs from Chef Gaurav Chadha, in-house chef of Dr. Oetker)
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande