In a Rush For Office? Grab a Quick, Fun Breakfast
Here are some tips on how to prepare lip-smacking breakfast recipes which are quick and easy to make!
New Delhi: In the fast-paced lifestyles and the morning rush to work, don't forget to fill your stomach with a hearty breakfast. While it should be nutritional and tasty, it can be quick and easy to make too.
Here are some tips on how to prepare lip-smacking breakfast recipes which are quick and easy to make:
* Give a unique twist to the regular south Indian food. To the authentic avial, add tomato, salt and 3 tbsp of FunFoods vegetarian mayonnaise to get a creamy and aromatic curry and serve it hot with dosa toasties (dosa batter cooked in a waffle maker).
* The best way to westernise leftover chappati is by transforming it into a Breakfast Quesadilla. Get a premium stuffing by mixing FunFoods Mint mayonnaise with vegetables like tomato, onion, bell peppers and chilies, which can then be stuffed inside the chapatti to give it an interesting makeover. These breakfasts Quesadilla can be served along with salsa.
* Add excitement to your regular breakfast upma by mixing it with 2 tbsp of FunFoods vegetarian mayonnaise. You can then create soft little roundels which are your refreshing Upma koftas. These can be served with mayo or curd sauce.
* Another interesting cook-up is Mayonnaise Crumpets. To get light and fluffy crumpets, mix FunFoods vegetarian mayonnaise with flour, sugar and yeast. You can also use mayonnaise to prepare a healthy sauce by mixing it with milk and honey. The classic fermented breakfast griddle cake can be served with either milk or honey.
(With inputs from Chef Gaurav Chadha, in-house chef of Dr. Oetker)
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival