Indian Airlines' Growth Increases at Dubai Airport
This is for representational purpose.
New Delhi: Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
"We are expecting a 10 per cent growth year-on-year in the number of Indian passengers but we don't have a specific figure yet," said Lorne Riley, Director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Airport.
"Until September 2016, the number of Indian passengers has increased to 10.2 million from 8.5 million last year."
The spokesperson added that Indian airlines' segment was the fastest growing group at the Dubai airport.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Keaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly