Indian Airlines' Growth Increases at Dubai Airport
This is for representational purpose.
New Delhi: Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
"We are expecting a 10 per cent growth year-on-year in the number of Indian passengers but we don't have a specific figure yet," said Lorne Riley, Director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Airport.
"Until September 2016, the number of Indian passengers has increased to 10.2 million from 8.5 million last year."
The spokesperson added that Indian airlines' segment was the fastest growing group at the Dubai airport.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More