Indian Airlines' Growth Increases at Dubai Airport
This is for representational purpose.
New Delhi: Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
"We are expecting a 10 per cent growth year-on-year in the number of Indian passengers but we don't have a specific figure yet," said Lorne Riley, Director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Airport.
"Until September 2016, the number of Indian passengers has increased to 10.2 million from 8.5 million last year."
The spokesperson added that Indian airlines' segment was the fastest growing group at the Dubai airport.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan To Turn Showstopper For Anita Dongre's LFW Finale Show
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- HIL 2017: Nikkin's Late Goal Earns 3-3 Draw for Dabang Mumbai in Opener