Indian Airlines' Growth Increases at Dubai Airport
This is for representational purpose.
New Delhi: Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
"We are expecting a 10 per cent growth year-on-year in the number of Indian passengers but we don't have a specific figure yet," said Lorne Riley, Director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Airport.
"Until September 2016, the number of Indian passengers has increased to 10.2 million from 8.5 million last year."
The spokesperson added that Indian airlines' segment was the fastest growing group at the Dubai airport.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1