Indian Airlines' Growth Increases at Dubai Airport
Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
This is for representational purpose.
New Delhi: Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
"We are expecting a 10 per cent growth year-on-year in the number of Indian passengers but we don't have a specific figure yet," said Lorne Riley, Director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Airport.
"Until September 2016, the number of Indian passengers has increased to 10.2 million from 8.5 million last year."
The spokesperson added that Indian airlines' segment was the fastest growing group at the Dubai airport.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Ranked 17th Among World's 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Nidahas Trophy: India Take on Sri Lanka in Opener; Final on March 18
- Honor 9 Lite vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5: The Budget Smartphone Bout
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments