Indian Airlines' Growth Increases at Dubai Airport
This is for representational purpose.
New Delhi: Indian airlines have recorded a growth of 35 per cent in the number of seats and 20 per cent in flights in the past 12 months at the Dubai airport, a company spokesman said on Thursday.
"We are expecting a 10 per cent growth year-on-year in the number of Indian passengers but we don't have a specific figure yet," said Lorne Riley, Director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Airport.
"Until September 2016, the number of Indian passengers has increased to 10.2 million from 8.5 million last year."
The spokesperson added that Indian airlines' segment was the fastest growing group at the Dubai airport.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Tahir and Ferguson Shine as Pune Humiliate Bangalore
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Sonam Posts Emotional Message On Her Maternal Grandmother's Demise
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her