Indian Television Academy Awards 2016: Mouni Roy Looks Gorgeous as She Slips Into This Form-Fitting Ensemble
Image courtesy: Yogen Shah
She is popular for her ability to stand out in the crowd. And actress Mouni Roy made sure all eyes were on her when she rocked the Indian Television Academy Awards 2016 red carpet in a shimmering golden gown.
Mouni, who won Best Actress Popular award for Naagin, turned heads in the stunning floor-sweeping outfit.Those who have been following her on Instagram and aware of her past red carpet appearances, would agree she never disappoints.
Call it her innate sense of style or just the right attitude, Mouni looks stunning no matter what she wears.
The actor's sexy number featured cut-out sections at the right spots. One look at her photo is enough to understand how she flaunted her slim and toned figure in the outfit.
Mouni, who has impressed fans with her performances in dance reality shows, made her Bollywood debut via a special song in Tum Bin 2. The song is a Punjabi folk number Nachna Aunda Nahin.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Fights Off Gael Monfils to Reach Quarters
- Did Ranveer Singh Just Give a Glimpse of His Look from Padmavati?
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More