Indians Love To Travel During Festive Season: Survey
New Delhi: Most Indians prefer to travel abroad during Eid, Dusshera, Christmas, New Year or summer vacations and youngsters are now going solo to explore newer places, a survey revealed on Tuesday.
Solo travelling is increasingly becoming common among the Asian urban population which prefers to take quick decisions instead of a long pre-planned travel, said the survey conducted by Airbnb, a web portal for travel.
When it comes to international destinations, London, Paris, New York, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Dubai, Rome, Copenhagen, Bali and Singapore are mostly preferred by Indians.
While for domestic destinations, Goa, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pondicherry, Lonavala, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai top the chart, the survey said.
When it comes to domestic travel, Indians don't like to spend more than three days while for international destinations, they spend around six days, it added.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology