Jio MAMI 2016: Jacqueline fernandez, Kalki Koechlin and Other Celebs Step Out In Style
The 18th Jio MAMI Festival opened at Mumbai's Opera House on October 20. As expected, the opening night was a star-studded affair. From Amitabh Bachchan to Dia Mirza - the entire Bollywood came to be a part of the grand show.
As much as the film festival is known for its content-driven cinematic pieces, it also has its own place in the hearts of fashionistas. As fashion fans wait to take in this year's lineup of couture dresses and smoldering makeup, we give you a quick low-down on your favorite celebrities' choices for the red carpet.
Kalki Koechlin sported an all-black ensemble from designer Nimish Shah's collection and looked like a million bucks! Her hairdo and red lip shade further accentuated her simple look.
Huma Qureshi opted for a Payal Singhal Indian attire for the opening night.
Sporting a double-toned pastel gown, Diana Penty looked gorgeous. She finished her look with a coral lip shade.
Jacqueline Fernandez attended the opening ceremony wearing an Anamika Khanna fusion sari. Winged eyeliner, a side braid and a dramatic cape; there's so much to her look this time.
Dia Mirza graced the red carpet flaunting a gown from Varun Bahl's 2016 collection. Her dewy make-up worked wonders.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings