Kajol's Durga Puja Look Decoded: Chequered Sari, Silk Kurta and More
Like every year, Kajol stunned everyone with her frequent appearances at various pandals.
Kajol has always been one of the most loved actresses in Bollywood. Apart from her nuanced performances on-screen, the actress is also known for her modish fashion picks during Durga Puja.
Like every year, this time too, Kajol stunned everyone as she made frequent appearances at various pandals.
She attended Sapatami; 7th day celebrations, sporting a chequered Anavila sari. What made her look more beguiling was the fact that she chose just the right pair of kundan earrings!
Come Ashtami celebrations, the actress turned up in a gorgeous Payal Khandwala's creation. She teamed her colour-blocked sari with a snazzy blouse.
Despite most women opting for colourful saris, Kajol stood out in her silk kurtas. Bringing a twist to her Durga Puja look, she chose silk kurtas adorned with chikankari work.
One was in yellow and the other one in pink.
Recommended For You
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Australian Open: Chung Hyeon Stuns Djokovic to Enter Quarter-finals
- Priyanka Chopra Has An Adorable Message For Malayalam Actress Bhavana On Her Wedding
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More