Kajol's Durga Puja Look Decoded: Chequered Sari, Silk Kurta and More
Like every year, Kajol stunned everyone with her frequent appearances at various pandals.
Kajol has always been one of the most loved actresses in Bollywood. Apart from her nuanced performances on-screen, the actress is also known for her modish fashion picks during Durga Puja.
Like every year, this time too, Kajol stunned everyone as she made frequent appearances at various pandals.
She attended Sapatami; 7th day celebrations, sporting a chequered Anavila sari. What made her look more beguiling was the fact that she chose just the right pair of kundan earrings!
Come Ashtami celebrations, the actress turned up in a gorgeous Payal Khandwala's creation. She teamed her colour-blocked sari with a snazzy blouse.
Despite most women opting for colourful saris, Kajol stood out in her silk kurtas. Bringing a twist to her Durga Puja look, she chose silk kurtas adorned with chikankari work.
One was in yellow and the other one in pink.
Recommended For You
- Renault Lodgy Stepway Test Drive Review – 3 Reasons to Buy/Not to Buy This MPV
- Harbhajan Asks Yuvraj 'Why Are You Peeping Into My Phone'
- [Update]Oppo Punjab Service Team Quits Over “Indians Are Beggars” Statement
- Alia Bhatt Looks Gorgeous In A Black And White, Strapless Prabal Gurung Ensemble
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary