Kajol's Durga Puja Look Decoded: Chequered Sari, Silk Kurta and More
Kajol has always been one of the most loved actresses in Bollywood. Apart from her nuanced performances on-screen, the actress is also known for her modish fashion picks during Durga Puja.
Like every year, this time too, Kajol stunned everyone as she made frequent appearances at various pandals.
She attended Sapatami; 7th day celebrations, sporting a chequered Anavila sari. What made her look more beguiling was the fact that she chose just the right pair of kundan earrings!
Come Ashtami celebrations, the actress turned up in a gorgeous Payal Khandwala's creation. She teamed her colour-blocked sari with a snazzy blouse.
Despite most women opting for colourful saris, Kajol stood out in her silk kurtas. Bringing a twist to her Durga Puja look, she chose silk kurtas adorned with chikankari work.
One was in yellow and the other one in pink.
Recommended For You
- 'Slow Motion' MS Dhoni Teases Jason Holder During Second ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Kohli & Boys Find the Perfect Place to Celebrate Win over Windies