Kajol's Durga Puja Look Decoded: Chequered Sari, Silk Kurta and More
Like every year, Kajol stunned everyone with her frequent appearances at various pandals.
Kajol has always been one of the most loved actresses in Bollywood. Apart from her nuanced performances on-screen, the actress is also known for her modish fashion picks during Durga Puja.
Like every year, this time too, Kajol stunned everyone as she made frequent appearances at various pandals.
She attended Sapatami; 7th day celebrations, sporting a chequered Anavila sari. What made her look more beguiling was the fact that she chose just the right pair of kundan earrings!
Come Ashtami celebrations, the actress turned up in a gorgeous Payal Khandwala's creation. She teamed her colour-blocked sari with a snazzy blouse.
Despite most women opting for colourful saris, Kajol stood out in her silk kurtas. Bringing a twist to her Durga Puja look, she chose silk kurtas adorned with chikankari work.
One was in yellow and the other one in pink.
Recommended For You
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- Mahakali Actors Gagan Kang, Arijit Lavania Killed in a Road Accident
- LFW 2017: A Rainbow-clad Ranveer Singh Turns Up and Steals The Show
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Turns Heads In A Traditional Anamika Khanna Attire
- Pro Kabaddi 2017: Puneri Paltans Thump Defending Champs Patna Pirates 47-42