Kareena Kapoor Khan Uses an Interesting Slogan Jumper to Express Her Thoughts
Much like a tattoo, the slogan T-shirt/jumper is just the right weapon you’d need to let everyone know just what you’re thinking. And actress and mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan is knows how to do it with utmost ease. Kareena ditched glamour and opted for a rather interesting casual look. She teamed a jumper with black jeggings, and even though she sported no makeup, Kareena managed to make heads turn. The reason? Her sweatshirt that had a witty slogan printed on it.
Never afraid to speak her mind, the actress showed no qualms in wearing her thoughts. The thought - You can call me anything you want, just don't call me early in the morning - printed on her sweatshirt is enough for her fans to know just how much she is enjoying her pregnancy.
For the uninitiated, Kareena is expecting her first child with husband Saif Ali Khan. Last month, the actress confirmed the reports. As far as her projects are concerned, the actress will be featured in Veerey Di Shaadi which also has Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania playing key roles. The film is a remake of The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Keep CalmBaywatch Trailer is Out and It's Not At All About Priyanka Chopra
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Just A Good FilmDangal Doesn't Promote Me or a Sports Personality: Aamir Khan