Kavita Bhartia's Autumn Winter Collection Jharokha Inspired By Rajasthan
New Delhi: Designer Kavita Bhartia launched her autumn winter 2016 collection titled "Jharokha" at her multi-designer store Ogaan that takes inspiration from the land of Rajasthan and invokes the spirit of architectural heritage.
Retaining her signature style, the designer infused contemporary silhouettes in her collection.
The collection evoked extensive sheer, cotton, flowy georgette and crape with block prints, textured fabrics and intricate work of floral embroidery in zardozdi, said a statement.
A selection of different skirts and shararas teamed up with crop tops and high lows, jackets, flowy dresses, tunics, capes and shirt dresses are the modern interpretation of silhouettes this season. The collection has a colour palette that varies from nudes, black, white, mist green and various tones of blues.
"Each Kavita Bhartia collection continues the exploration of developing a modern design voice while simultaneously drawing a new story from the rich vocabulary of Indian design and craft," said the designer.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Priyanka to Rajkummar: Bollywood Actors Who've Mastered Roles in Disguise
- IPL 2017: David Warner Ton Sets Up Big SRH Win Over KKR
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Star of the Match- David Warner