Kavita Bhartia's Autumn Winter Collection Jharokha Inspired By Rajasthan
New Delhi: Designer Kavita Bhartia launched her autumn winter 2016 collection titled "Jharokha" at her multi-designer store Ogaan that takes inspiration from the land of Rajasthan and invokes the spirit of architectural heritage.
Retaining her signature style, the designer infused contemporary silhouettes in her collection.
The collection evoked extensive sheer, cotton, flowy georgette and crape with block prints, textured fabrics and intricate work of floral embroidery in zardozdi, said a statement.
A selection of different skirts and shararas teamed up with crop tops and high lows, jackets, flowy dresses, tunics, capes and shirt dresses are the modern interpretation of silhouettes this season. The collection has a colour palette that varies from nudes, black, white, mist green and various tones of blues.
"Each Kavita Bhartia collection continues the exploration of developing a modern design voice while simultaneously drawing a new story from the rich vocabulary of Indian design and craft," said the designer.
Recommended For You
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India Coach Job, Has BCCI Assured Him Post?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More