Keep Lipstick, Kohl In Your Bag And Be Ready For Unexpected Events
An after-work team party or an unplanned date? Be makeup ready.
This image is for representation purpose only.
New Delhi: An after-work team party or an unplanned date. To combat these unexpected surprises, always carry a matte lipstick and a kohl pencil in your bag.
Neetu Prasher, Head Training, Avon India, has shared a few tips:
* Matte lipstick: It's a secret weapon that's doing huge this season. There's a shade in matte for everyone irrespective of your skin tone. So, lay your hands on a berry shade and make heads turn this party season. You can also play safe by keeping a red lippie in matte as it not just helps update an outfit, but also brighten up a tired face in an instant.
* Kohl pencil: Kohl highlighted eyes are classic and can never go wrong even today. Also, you can apply it as an eyeliner to refresh your look. Add a cool wing for that dramatic look.
* Foundation: A foundation based moisturiser is your go-to when all you need to do is minimise the look of pores and add some amount of SPF protection to your skin. It's a must for a pre-party complexion enhancement.
* Blush or tint: If a blusher is too much to carry, then remember that your lip tint can also be used as a blush. Dab a little bit along the cheek bone and spread with your finger for those perfectly glowing cheeks.
* Perfume: If you smell good, you automatically add to your killer looks. And If you don't, then no amount of make-up can help. So, slip in a cool bottle of perfume in your bag and spread fragrance wherever you set foot.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launched in India at Rs 9.39 Lakh
- Industry Experts to Discuss Impact of Demonetisation, GST, RERA at Global Indian Realty Summit
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Trolled For Sporting A Tricolour Scarf On Independence Day