Lady Gaga's Desire Of Keeping Her Mother's Wedding Dress Forever Will Make You Smile
A file photo of Lady Gaga.
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga says if there is one garment she could keep for the rest of her life, it would be her mother Cynthia's wedding gown.
She thinks it would be "comfortable" and because she has a sentimental value attached to the gown, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking to Radio Disney about her must-have wardrobe item, Gaga said: "If I could have one fashion accessory for the rest of my life, I know it sounds silly, but I think it would be my mom's wedding dress because it would be comfortable but I would also have the memory of my mom in it, which would be great."
The Bad Romance hitmaker also shared her tryst with Disney products, saying that the favourite part of her daily beauty routine is brushing her teeth.
Gaga said: "I actually have a Disney toothbrush. I know you probably think I'm joking, but I really do. It's pink, and it's electronic and it's got four different princesses on it and it's the best part of my day. The look on everyone's face when I whip out the Disney toothbrush."
Recommended For You
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story