Lisa Haydon, Dino Lalvani Blessed With a Baby Boy
Image: Instagram/ Lisa Haydon
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Lisa Haydon and her husband Dino Lalvani became proud parents to their first child.
Lisa took to Instagram to announce the birth of her son, who was born on Wednesday. The couple have named their newborn son Zack Lalvani.
The Aisha actress shared a photograph of herself cradling her son in her arms as she posed for the camera with her husband in front of the hospital.
"Zack Lalvani born May 17, 2017," the 30-year-old actress captioned the image.
Lisa, who has had a successful modelling stint and has featured in films like "Aisha", "Housefull 3" and "The Shaukeens", got married to her beau Dino Lalvani in October 2016 after the two dated for a year.
Dino is the son of Pakistan-born British entrepreneur Gullu Lalvani.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas