Lisa Haydon, Dino Lalvani Blessed With a Baby Boy
Lisa took to Instagram to announce the birth of her son, who was born on Wednesday.
Image: Instagram/ Lisa Haydon
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Lisa Haydon and her husband Dino Lalvani became proud parents to their first child.
Lisa took to Instagram to announce the birth of her son, who was born on Wednesday. The couple have named their newborn son Zack Lalvani.
The Aisha actress shared a photograph of herself cradling her son in her arms as she posed for the camera with her husband in front of the hospital.
"Zack Lalvani born May 17, 2017," the 30-year-old actress captioned the image.
Lisa, who has had a successful modelling stint and has featured in films like "Aisha", "Housefull 3" and "The Shaukeens", got married to her beau Dino Lalvani in October 2016 after the two dated for a year.
Dino is the son of Pakistan-born British entrepreneur Gullu Lalvani.
- Veteran Actor Sridevi Passes Away at 54 After Cardiac Arrest in Dubai
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?
- Udaipur Music Festival: Music, As Explained By The Artistes From Across The Globe
- Maldives Emergency : India Appears to be Losing Ground to China in the Indian Ocean | World In Flux
Recommended For You
- Live Cricket Score, New Zealand vs England 1st ODI in Hamilton: Taylor And Latham Score Half Centuries
- Sridevi's Heartwarming Moments With Daughters Jhanvi and Khushi
- Parupalli Kashyap Wins First Title of 2018 in Vienna
- Rohit Sharma Credits Bowlers for Win in Third T20I in Cape Town
- Watch Review: Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Is The Misogyny Served Worth Your Money?