Make a List, Involve Kids: Tips To Get Right Clothes For Children This Festive Season
Making a list, choosing the right size and involving them might just help you pick the right clothes.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images
New Delhi: Shopping for children for festivals can be tricky. Making a list, choosing the right size and involving them might just help you pick the right clothes, says an expert.
Mohita Indrayan, co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of 612 League (a kidswear brand), has listed down a few things to keep in mind while shopping for children.
* Make a list: List down the clothes you need to buy for your child. With a list in hand you can group your shopping needs by type of store and accomplish your tasks more efficiently. Plan your child's wardrobe at the beginning of the season to avoid overbuying.
* Choose the right size: Never get tempted into buying a size bigger. While you may believe that your child will outgrow the size, truth is he/she may also outgrow the style.
* Involve kids: Kids love to feel valued and important, and getting them involved in their shopping is a great way to make shopping exciting for them.
* Add more colours: While one can never go wrong with blacks and whites; look out for seasonal colours. Quit the matching game and try experimenting with different colours and patterns.
* Comfort is the key: Kids need to be able to move; run, jump and play; without restriction. Shop for outfits that are comfortable yet trendy.
* Excessive Buying: Buying clothes more than required will result in them remaining unused.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Boys Start Training With an Eye on Wanderers Pitch
- British Singer Ed Sheeran Gets Engaged to Childhood Friend Cherry Seaborn
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Red Carpet: Ranveer, Shahid, Alia and Kajol Outdo Fashion Classics
- When Arijit Singh Attempted to Sing Nadaan Parindey and Failed Miserably
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More