Malaika Arora, Yami Gautam Are Setting a New Trend of Hologram Denims
One of the most recent trends to have caught Bollywood's eye is that of the eccentric hologram denims.
Image: Yogen Shah
Most Bollywood actors have time and again proved their prowess not just onscreen but offscreen too. They may influence viewers with the kind of roles they pick and the projects they sign but it's the offscreen fashion choices that often catch the fancy of the fashionistas all around. They try something different and the ball gets rolling for others to follow the suit. Some experiments become trends while others get buried in the 'never-to-repeat' stack.
One of the most recent trends to have caught Bollywood's eye is that of the eccentric hologram denims. A few days back, Malaika Arora was snapped at a popular eatery in Mumbai dining with sister Amrita Arora and her kids.
The actress, who doesn't really require much efforts to look her stylish best, teamed up a dark grey strappy top with a pair of a quirky hologram denims. Instead of opting for slim fit, she chose a distressed jeans.
Another Bollywood actress to sport a similar version of unicorn pants was Yami Gautam. She chose a white casual tee to go with the subtle gloss below the belt.
At first, the pants might appear to be more than what's required but once the eye adjusts, they don't look as bad.
Recommended For You
- Neymar Angered By Questions Related to Transfer to Real Madrid
- Virat Kohli & Co Sweat It Out at the Nets Ahead of Nagpur Test
- Firangi New Song: Gulbadan Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
- Jurassic World 2 First Glimpse Sees Chris Pratt Treating Ancient Predators Like Pets
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows