Masaba Gupta Finds Designing Children Clothing Line Tougher
Masaba finds kids so temperamental and more finicky than adults.
A file photo of Masaba Gupta.
New Delhi: Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, who recently created a collection for children, says designing a line for little ones is tougher than creating a range for adults.
Asked which is tougher - designing kidswear or adult wear, Masaba said: "Definitely the kidswear. It's something I have not done before, so I did not have a reference point I did not know. I did not have a parameter to judge if I am doing it right or not."
Known for revolutionising fashion, Masaba, who drew inspiration from the eye colour pallete of Maybelline New York in the Amazon India Fashion Week, says it was tougher to design for children because they "are so temperamental and they are more finicky than adults".
Recommended For You
- Pandya & Pathan: The Tale of Two All-rounders
- Ducati SuperSport S First Ride Review: The Most Sensible Ducati For Your Money
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Does Not Want His Daughter Nitara to Grow Up
- Virat Kohli Pulls Up KL Rahul While Interviewing Hardik Pandya
- Priyanka Chopra Had 'Best Time' Hosting Global Citizen Festival