Masaba Gupta Finds Designing Children Clothing Line Tougher
A file photo of Masaba Gupta.
New Delhi: Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, who recently created a collection for children, says designing a line for little ones is tougher than creating a range for adults.
Asked which is tougher - designing kidswear or adult wear, Masaba said: "Definitely the kidswear. It's something I have not done before, so I did not have a reference point I did not know. I did not have a parameter to judge if I am doing it right or not."
Known for revolutionising fashion, Masaba, who drew inspiration from the eye colour pallete of Maybelline New York in the Amazon India Fashion Week, says it was tougher to design for children because they "are so temperamental and they are more finicky than adults".
Recommended For You
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Sapna Bhavnani-Bani J's 'Kissing' Photo Has Set The Internet On Fire
- New Nissan Terrano Launched at a Starting Price of Rs 9.9 Lakh
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?