DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Masaba Gupta Finds Designing Children Clothing Line Tougher
A file photo of Masaba Gupta.
New Delhi: Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, who recently created a collection for children, says designing a line for little ones is tougher than creating a range for adults.
Asked which is tougher - designing kidswear or adult wear, Masaba said: "Definitely the kidswear. It's something I have not done before, so I did not have a reference point I did not know. I did not have a parameter to judge if I am doing it right or not."
Known for revolutionising fashion, Masaba, who drew inspiration from the eye colour pallete of Maybelline New York in the Amazon India Fashion Week, says it was tougher to design for children because they "are so temperamental and they are more finicky than adults".
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users