Miss Honduras Keeps Crown After Scandal
Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Tegucigalpa: Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Moran was stripped of her crown in July after pageant honchos became enraged that she was choosing to spend her time at charity events rather than gigs that would make money for the organisation.
With help from famed lawyer Joe Tacopina, her crown has been restored, making her eligible to compete in Miss Universe pageant.
Tacopina's office told tmz.com: "The Miss Universe Honduras Organisation and Sirey have resolved all previous conflicts concerning her title.
"Sirey looks forward to representing Miss Honduras at the Miss Universe competition early next year."
Recommended For You
- Australian Open: Injured Nadal Limps Out as Cilic Seals Semi-final Spot
- Watch: An Emotional Alia Bhatt Holds Back her Tears at Best Friend Kripa Mehta's Wedding
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- Golden Globes Black Outfits To Be Auctioned To Support #TimesUp Movement