Miss Honduras Keeps Crown After Scandal
Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Tegucigalpa: Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Moran was stripped of her crown in July after pageant honchos became enraged that she was choosing to spend her time at charity events rather than gigs that would make money for the organisation.
With help from famed lawyer Joe Tacopina, her crown has been restored, making her eligible to compete in Miss Universe pageant.
Tacopina's office told tmz.com: "The Miss Universe Honduras Organisation and Sirey have resolved all previous conflicts concerning her title.
"Sirey looks forward to representing Miss Honduras at the Miss Universe competition early next year."
Recommended For You
- Sreesanth Is Back On the Cricket Field, Is BCCI Watching?
- This Model's Journey is a Step Towards Embracing Curves In Fashion Industry
- Independence Day 2017 – Five Cars That Changed the Indian Automotive History
- MS Dhoni to Start Cricket Coaching Academy in Dubai
- Janmashtami 2017: Celebrate The Day With Lord Krishna Inspired Playlist