Miss Honduras Keeps Crown After Scandal
Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Tegucigalpa: Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Moran was stripped of her crown in July after pageant honchos became enraged that she was choosing to spend her time at charity events rather than gigs that would make money for the organisation.
With help from famed lawyer Joe Tacopina, her crown has been restored, making her eligible to compete in Miss Universe pageant.
Tacopina's office told tmz.com: "The Miss Universe Honduras Organisation and Sirey have resolved all previous conflicts concerning her title.
"Sirey looks forward to representing Miss Honduras at the Miss Universe competition early next year."
Recommended For You
- KL Rahul Down With Fever, to Miss First Test in Galle
- Experimental Films Not Commercial Potboilers Lead The Way
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- 'Traditional Yet Contemporary,' Say Falguni & Shane About Their Upcoming Collection
- Sachin, Sehwag, Big B & SRK Join Hands to Applaud Mithali Raj & Co