Miss Honduras Keeps Crown After Scandal
Tegucigalpa: Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Moran was stripped of her crown in July after pageant honchos became enraged that she was choosing to spend her time at charity events rather than gigs that would make money for the organisation.
With help from famed lawyer Joe Tacopina, her crown has been restored, making her eligible to compete in Miss Universe pageant.
Tacopina's office told tmz.com: "The Miss Universe Honduras Organisation and Sirey have resolved all previous conflicts concerning her title.
"Sirey looks forward to representing Miss Honduras at the Miss Universe competition early next year."
Recommended For You
- ICC Still Open to Negotiate, Offers BCCI USD 390 Million
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- FIFA Fines Brazil, Argentina, Mexico for Homophobic Chanting
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It