Mohini Sharma to Represent India at Mrs World 2016 in Korea
Photo courtesy: Mohini Sharma Mane's official Twitter handle.
Entrepreneur Mohini Sharma Mane is set to represent India at the 2016 Mrs World pageant, to be held in Korea tomorrow. The 28-year-old Mohini was crowned Mrs India World this year in May.
Designer Masumi Mewawala has exclusively worked on her finale gown and the traditional attire, which will apparently represent "the soul of India". Mohini says it wasn't an easy journey for her as balancing family, work and the pageant preparations has been a task.
She, however, feels extremely happy to be able to manage all and represent India on a global platform.
"It has been an extremely joyful journey so far. I feel every small preparation has made me learn so much. I can't wait to represent my country on an international platform.
"This was always my dream and finally I'm seeing it come true. I look forward to all of yours support and love," Mohini said in a statement here.
She is currently running two schools in Mumbai besides helping her husband in his construction business. She is also closely associated with CPAA - Cancer Patients Aids Association.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Indian Super LeagueISL 2016: Team has Enough Bench Strength to Quell Forlan Absence, Says Mumbai Coach
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It