Mohini Sharma to Represent India at Mrs World 2016 in Korea
Photo courtesy: Mohini Sharma Mane's official Twitter handle.
Entrepreneur Mohini Sharma Mane is set to represent India at the 2016 Mrs World pageant, to be held in Korea tomorrow. The 28-year-old Mohini was crowned Mrs India World this year in May.
Designer Masumi Mewawala has exclusively worked on her finale gown and the traditional attire, which will apparently represent "the soul of India". Mohini says it wasn't an easy journey for her as balancing family, work and the pageant preparations has been a task.
She, however, feels extremely happy to be able to manage all and represent India on a global platform.
"It has been an extremely joyful journey so far. I feel every small preparation has made me learn so much. I can't wait to represent my country on an international platform.
"This was always my dream and finally I'm seeing it come true. I look forward to all of yours support and love," Mohini said in a statement here.
She is currently running two schools in Mumbai besides helping her husband in his construction business. She is also closely associated with CPAA - Cancer Patients Aids Association.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology