Most Women Look For Spouses Outside Own Caste: Survey
If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Representative image. (Photo: Reuters)
New Delhi: If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Banihal, a neuroscience-based recommendation engine for finding life partners, conducted a survey involving over 6000 users.
According to the findings, one out of two women went for men who have a joint family system.
Going beyond looks, six out of 10 women were open to connecting with profiles of men without images.
The match-making website has users consisting of 40 per cent women.
It was also observed that when it comes to approaching or starting a conversation, women have become more prompt in initiating a conversation with men.
Giving education prime importance, 85 per cent of women send a request to men who hold at least a Bachelor's degree.
Recommended For You
- Coco Movie Review: The Pixar Film Provides Audience With an Immersive Showcase of Mexican Culture
- Trump Hit on My Wife, She Showed His Fat Ass the Door: Billy Baldwin
- Jeep Recalls 1200 Compass SUV's in India Over Faulty Airbags
- Padmavati Row: Alia Bhatt Blames Govt Inaction For Deadly Turn of Events
- India vs Sri Lanka: Ishant, Ashwin & Jadeja Bundle Out Lankans for 205