DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Most Women Look For Spouses Outside Own Caste: Survey
Representative image. (Photo: Reuters)
New Delhi: If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Banihal, a neuroscience-based recommendation engine for finding life partners, conducted a survey involving over 6000 users.
According to the findings, one out of two women went for men who have a joint family system.
Going beyond looks, six out of 10 women were open to connecting with profiles of men without images.
The match-making website has users consisting of 40 per cent women.
It was also observed that when it comes to approaching or starting a conversation, women have become more prompt in initiating a conversation with men.
Giving education prime importance, 85 per cent of women send a request to men who hold at least a Bachelor's degree.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond