Most Women Look For Spouses Outside Own Caste: Survey
If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Representative image. (Photo: Reuters)
New Delhi: If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Banihal, a neuroscience-based recommendation engine for finding life partners, conducted a survey involving over 6000 users.
According to the findings, one out of two women went for men who have a joint family system.
Going beyond looks, six out of 10 women were open to connecting with profiles of men without images.
The match-making website has users consisting of 40 per cent women.
It was also observed that when it comes to approaching or starting a conversation, women have become more prompt in initiating a conversation with men.
Giving education prime importance, 85 per cent of women send a request to men who hold at least a Bachelor's degree.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Filed A Criminal Case Against Shilpa Shinde? BB11 Mastermind Clarifies
- Sidharth Malhotra On Aiyaary And PadMan Clash: It Irritates, But Now It's Too Late
- Looking Forward to Make Most of Opportunity in SA, Says Iyer
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant
- 'This is the Best Catch You Will Ever See,' Weatherald Takes a Blinder in BBL