Most Women Look For Spouses Outside Own Caste: Survey
If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Representative image. (Photo: Reuters)
New Delhi: If one goes by a study, as many as 60 per cent Indian women look for their better halves outside their own caste.
Banihal, a neuroscience-based recommendation engine for finding life partners, conducted a survey involving over 6000 users.
According to the findings, one out of two women went for men who have a joint family system.
Going beyond looks, six out of 10 women were open to connecting with profiles of men without images.
The match-making website has users consisting of 40 per cent women.
It was also observed that when it comes to approaching or starting a conversation, women have become more prompt in initiating a conversation with men.
Giving education prime importance, 85 per cent of women send a request to men who hold at least a Bachelor's degree.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Graces Vogue Cover With Shah Rukh Khan, Nita Ambani
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire vs Tata Nexon SUV – Which One to Buy Under Rs 6 Lakhs?
- On Dev Anand's 94th Birth Anniversary, Let's Celebrate 10 Of His Best Acts
- SRK, Aishwarya, Salman: Then-And-Now Photos That Show How Time Flies
- Dean Jones, Brad Hogg Smash Property at a Cafe