Ramanand Sagar's Great Granddaughter Sakshi Chopra Becomes an Internet Sensation
Ramanand Sagar's 19-year-old great granddaughter Sakshi Chopra is breaking the internet with her photos.
Image courtesy: Sakshi Chopra's Instagram account
Ramanand Sagar, who is still popular for bringing epic Ramayana on the small screen for the first time in the 90s, is in news, once again. The reason? Well, his 19-year-old great granddaughter Sakshi Chopra is breaking the internet with her photos. Singer Sakshi, daughter of producer Meenakshi Sagar, is glamorous, confident and poses like a boss!
As reports suggest, she is trained from the Trinity College, London and has a degree in western vocals to her credit.
But it isn’t just her songs that are helping her earn recognition. She has taken up the right path to Instagram fame.
Going by the attitude she wears, she can definitely take up Bollywood as a career option in terms of acting too.
Sakshi Chopra can't contain her shyness as she poses with Shah Rukh Khan.
Sakshi looks stunning as she poses in Kasol.
Recommended For You
- India Set to Play Sri Lanka Again; This Time in T20I Tri-Series With Bangladesh
- PadMan Becomes The First Indian Movie To Achieve This Incredible Feat, Thanks To Twinkle Khanna
- Trade Analyst Komal Nahta Calls SC Decision On Padmaavat A Slap On Government's Face
- Kohli Second Indian Batsman to Reach 900 Points in ICC Rankings
- Sonam Kapoor Turns Heads As She Flaunts All-Pink Outfits With Aplomb; See Pics