Neil Nitin Mukesh, Rukmini Sahay To Tie The Knot In February
A photo of Neil Nitin Mukesh.
2016 has been a year of revelations. From long-time relationships breaking apart to new ones falling in place; Bollywood has witnessed it all this year. Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover, Preity Zinta and Gene Goodenough, Asin and Rahul Sharma, Urmila Matondkar and Mir Mohsin Akhtar are some of the few couples who've tied the knot this year.
Another duo to add the wedlock soon is that of Neil Nitin Mukesh and Rumini Sahay. The two of them, who got engaged in October, have now decided on a wedding date. According to a popular daily, the couple will get married in February next year.
Neil will reportedly throw a grand party for his film industry friends but the wedding will be an intimate affair with only close friends and family in attendance.
On the professional front, Neil will be next seen in Madhur Bhandarkar's Indu Nagar assaying the role of Sanjay Gandhi.
Recommended For You
- Tom Latham Stuns Faf Du Plessis With Catch of the Season
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Justice League Trailer Shows The United Powers of All Our Favourites From DC Universe
- Aashayein: A Shop for a Better future For Jaipur Central Jail's Inmates
- Cheteshwar Pujara Breaks Gautam Gambhir's 8-Year Old Record