Neil Nitin Mukesh, Rukmini Sahay To Tie The Knot In February
A photo of Neil Nitin Mukesh.
2016 has been a year of revelations. From long-time relationships breaking apart to new ones falling in place; Bollywood has witnessed it all this year. Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover, Preity Zinta and Gene Goodenough, Asin and Rahul Sharma, Urmila Matondkar and Mir Mohsin Akhtar are some of the few couples who've tied the knot this year.
Another duo to add the wedlock soon is that of Neil Nitin Mukesh and Rumini Sahay. The two of them, who got engaged in October, have now decided on a wedding date. According to a popular daily, the couple will get married in February next year.
Neil will reportedly throw a grand party for his film industry friends but the wedding will be an intimate affair with only close friends and family in attendance.
On the professional front, Neil will be next seen in Madhur Bhandarkar's Indu Nagar assaying the role of Sanjay Gandhi.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- YOUNG SENSATIONHaseeb Hameed Reveals Details of Conversation with Virat Kohli
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding