Nicki Minaj Dares To Bare At Paris Fashion Week
What's your take?
Rapper Nicki Minaj wore a daring ensemble, exposing her left breast partially covered by a pasty as she sat in the front row at the Haider Ackermann Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 show at the Paris Fashion Week.
On Saturday, she was spotted wearing a half-sleeve black Mugler button-down fitted jacket top that revealed most of her chest, including her full left breast that was covered by an agent provocateur nipple pasty.
Her outfit drew comparisons to the purple look that rapper Lil' Kim sported at the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards. The two rappers have feuded for years.
The French model pointed out that it was a look captured 110 years ago by Pablo Picasso in his painting La femme à l’éventail.
And to make sure her fashion-forward nip-slip style statement did not go unnoticed, Minaj made certain to pull her long tresses away when they cascaded around her bust while flanked by de Maigre to her left and Lou Doillon to her right.
Recommended For You
- Pakistan Cricket's Structure Needs Improvement, Talent is There: Shoaib Akhtar
- TVS Ntorq 125 First Ride Review - India's First Performance Scooter
- Kedarnath Stalled: Sara Ali Khan Will Now Make Debut With Ranveer In This Movie?
- Sonam Kapoor's Cousin Mohit Marwah to Tie The Knot With Girlfriend Antara Motiwala; Family Reaches UAE
- Sarita Devi Wins Opening Bout, Enters Quarters at Strandja Memorial