Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra Opts for White, Reminds AIB of 'Kaju Katli'
The gown was done with geometric details with a structured bodice giving a peek-a-boo glimpse of Priyanka's svelte figure.
Image: AP Exchange
Los Angeles: Indian actress Priyanka Chopra, in a body-hugging gown by designer label Ralph & Russo, presented a subtle and elegant figure as she stepped out at the 89th Academy Awards red carpet here on Sunday.
It was Priyanka's second time at the Oscars, and once again the Quantico star went for a white ensemble.
The gown was done with geometric details with a structured bodice giving a peek-a-boo glimpse of Priyanka's svelte figure. She paired her gown with towering ivory heels, and accessorised the look with the bare minimum, drawing complete focus to the dress.
The 34-year-old actress donned a sleek, side-parted hair with minimal nude lips and smokey eyes. She completed her look with a set of scintillating diamond earrings and cuffs.
While her look was largely lauded, popular Indian comedy group All India Backchod (AIB) compared it with Kaju Katli (India sweet made of cashew).
"This is great, we aren't forgetting our roots," AIB captioned a photograph of Priyanka alongside a plate full of the sweet, via their official Facebook account.
Last year, Priyanka chose a white embellished strapless Zuhair Murad gown for the Oscars.
Recommended For You
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman, Katrina's Swag Is The Only High Point In This Bland Welcome Song
- Two Owners Wanted IPL Auctions in England, Majority Rejected
- IFFI 2017: Janhvi, Sridevi, Shahid Steal The Show With Their Stylish Appearances
- Miss World 2017: Manushi Chhillar Always Calm and Composed, Reveals Ramp Walk Trainer
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown