President Barack Obama Is Really Into Gossip: Michelle Obama
File photo of Michelle Obama (L) with her husband and US President Barack Obama.
Los Angeles: US First Lady Michelle Obama says her husband and US President Barack Obama is able to get out of work mode when he is with the children, and he is "really into gossip" at the dinner table.
Michelle Obama, who has two daughters, spilled some beans on her husband's off-duty demeanour when she became a part of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, reports ew.com.
In a preview clip from the episode that will air in India on Star World Premiere, Michelle Obama said the president tries to set his work aside and focus on his family when he crosses the threshold into the Executive Residence.
"It's all about the kids. How were your days, what's going on, what's the latest gossip? He's really into gossip, so you can get him really focused - because he doesn't have a life," she said.
Michelle Obama also asked Colbert: "If you got stuck on a desert island with one famous person, who'd you pick?". And Colbert immediately picked the president.
When he asked her "How about you?", she said "Beyoncé."
The episode will air on Star World Premiere HD in India on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Find Out Why Steven Smith Tapes His Shoe Lace to His Socks
- Taapsee Pannu On Failures, Bollywood and Becoming an A-list star
- CBFC Cancels TV Broadcast of The Danish Girl Due Its 'Sensitive Storyline'
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers
- Shadab Khan Bowls Most Economical 4-Over Spell On T20I Debut