DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ralph Lauren to Showcase See-Now-Buy-Now Fall Collection at NYFW
Ralph Lauren Autumn/Winter 2016 ready to wear ©Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren has become the latest designer to get on board the see-now-buy-now trend, which allows consumers to purchase outfits hot off the runway instead of waiting six months for the clothes to hit store shelves.
On Wednesday night, the designer will be holding two separate runway shows at NYFW, featuring 45 new fall 2016 looks from their see-now-buy-now collection, reports WWD.
Invited guests include retailers, editors and top consumers. The shows, which will be attended by 200 guests each, will take place outdoors in front of the brand's flagship store on Madison Avenue which will be closed off to traffic.
On offer will be ready-to-wear accessories, handbags and footwear. The entire collection is manufactured in Italy.
Lauren joins Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Rebecca Minkoff and Alice + Olivia in showing a see-now-buy-now collection this season.
The company will also host an event for their top customers Thursday morning and livestream the show on Facebook.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017