Ralph Lauren to Showcase See-Now-Buy-Now Fall Collection at NYFW
Ralph Lauren Autumn/Winter 2016 ready to wear ©Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren has become the latest designer to get on board the see-now-buy-now trend, which allows consumers to purchase outfits hot off the runway instead of waiting six months for the clothes to hit store shelves.
On Wednesday night, the designer will be holding two separate runway shows at NYFW, featuring 45 new fall 2016 looks from their see-now-buy-now collection, reports WWD.
Invited guests include retailers, editors and top consumers. The shows, which will be attended by 200 guests each, will take place outdoors in front of the brand's flagship store on Madison Avenue which will be closed off to traffic.
On offer will be ready-to-wear accessories, handbags and footwear. The entire collection is manufactured in Italy.
Lauren joins Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Rebecca Minkoff and Alice + Olivia in showing a see-now-buy-now collection this season.
The company will also host an event for their top customers Thursday morning and livestream the show on Facebook.
Recommended For You
- World's Biggest Cricket Stadium Will be in India Soon, Construction Begins
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Saif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur