Rannvijay Singha To Endorse Fashion Jewellery Brand
Rannvijay Singha will soon endorse a mens jewellery collection.
Image: Instagram/ Rannvijay Singha
Actor and TV host Rannvijay Singha has been named the first ambassador of the fashion jewellery brand Voylla for their mens collection -- Dare by Voylla.
"I got my big professional break only when I dared to break the stereotype, do something different. And I have always lived by the one rule - that unless you are comfortable with who you are, you can never stand out in a crowd," Rannvijay said in a statement.
The 34-year-old says the jewellery by the brand for men are "edgy, stylish, statement fashion accessories for men who dare to be original".
Speaking on the association, Vishwas Shringi, co-founder and CEO, Voylla.com, said: "As a youth icon who is always comfortable in his own skin, and yet never shies away from making bold, impactful statements, Rannvijay is not only the perfect face of Dare, he is the spirit of the brand too."
Recommended For You
- Padmaavat Ban to Stay, Government to Take Next Step After Studying SC Order: MP Home Minister
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- After Rio Setback, Vinesh Phogat Eyes Redemption at Tokyo
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods