DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ranveer Singh Urges Youth To Rebel Via Music
Image: Yogen Shah
Actor Ranveer Singh has urged Indian youth not to hold back and show their rebel side through music.
In a new video campaign by a youth clothing brand, the actor has shown his singing skills along with four faces who got an opportunity to rap to a video with the actor himself.
On the launch of the second edition of the campaign, Ranveer said: "#DONTHOLDBACK started off as a very small idea, and eventually evolved to a campaign that is now larger than life. The kind of responses that we received for the digital contest was truly exhilarating.
"The final track that the four rapper boys and I worked on has undoubtedly the most unabashed, unapologetic vibe to it which truly embodies the spirit of the campaign. I am truly grateful for having been given the chance to encourage the talent that the youth of our country possess"
#DONTHOLDBACK promises to inspire youth of the country to have a "don't give-a-damn" attitude.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users