Salim Merchant Enjoys Experimenting With Looks
The composer will soon be seen as a coach on the second season of 'The Voice India' in an all new glamorous avatar.
Mumbai: Composer Salim Merchant says he is comfortable in trying out new things when it comes to styling.
The composer will soon be seen as a coach on the second season of The Voice India in an all new glamorous avatar.
Talking about his look on the show, Merchant said in a statement: "I am very comfortable in trying out new things when it comes to styling. People have never seen me wearing a bow and a jacket.
"I have tried a lot of cool new looks for television, but this time it's going to be challenging since it's going to be a combination of being classic yet funky."
The Voice India Season 2 will premiere this December on &TV.
Recommended For You
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know