Salim Merchant Enjoys Experimenting With Looks
The composer will soon be seen as a coach on the second season of 'The Voice India' in an all new glamorous avatar.
Mumbai: Composer Salim Merchant says he is comfortable in trying out new things when it comes to styling.
The composer will soon be seen as a coach on the second season of The Voice India in an all new glamorous avatar.
Talking about his look on the show, Merchant said in a statement: "I am very comfortable in trying out new things when it comes to styling. People have never seen me wearing a bow and a jacket.
"I have tried a lot of cool new looks for television, but this time it's going to be challenging since it's going to be a combination of being classic yet funky."
The Voice India Season 2 will premiere this December on &TV.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone