DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Salim Merchant Enjoys Experimenting With Looks
The composer will soon be seen as a coach on the second season of 'The Voice India' in an all new glamorous avatar.
Mumbai: Composer Salim Merchant says he is comfortable in trying out new things when it comes to styling.
The composer will soon be seen as a coach on the second season of The Voice India in an all new glamorous avatar.
Talking about his look on the show, Merchant said in a statement: "I am very comfortable in trying out new things when it comes to styling. People have never seen me wearing a bow and a jacket.
"I have tried a lot of cool new looks for television, but this time it's going to be challenging since it's going to be a combination of being classic yet funky."
The Voice India Season 2 will premiere this December on &TV.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham