Doting Father Shah Rukh Khan Protects Son AbRam From Paparazzi as He Jets Out of Mumbai
Image: Yogen Shah
Shah Rukh Khan’s son AbRam didn’t appear as thrilled as he usually is when doting father jetted out of Mumbai. AbRam has earned a huge fan following, courtesy his adorable photos that have been doing the rounds on social media. But in the recent photos that were taken at Mumbai airport, Shah Rukh’s bundle of joy looked a bit sleepy as he kept a watchful eye out for him. Even as the paparazzi hounded Shah Rukh Khan, he made sure he guarded AbRam calmly and made his exit from the airport. AbRam, who is undoubtedly getting adorable by the day, looked cute as a button as he nestled in Shah Rukh’s arms.
Shah Rukh Khan cut a relaxed figure as he teamed a blue jacket with trousers. He completed his look with a pair of glasses.
Shah Rukh Khan is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Dear Zindagi which features Alia Bhatt in a key role.
On a recent appearance on Koffee With Karan, Shah Rukh lauded Alia and described her as "one of the finest actors of the generation".
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines