Shahid Kapoor Protectively Carries Daughter Misha As He Steps Out With Wife Mira Rajput
The couple was blessed with a baby girl on August 26.
Photo: Yogen Shah
Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira Rajput may have been making appearances with their daughter Misha, but the concerned parents are just not ready to give fans a glimpse of their bundle of joy. And the recent photos of the couple are enough to prove it. Shahid and Mira, who were recently spotted at the airport had no issues in getting clicked by the paparazzi. But were they comfortable to get Misha clicked? Not at all.
With Misha covered from head to toe, there was no chance for the photographers to click her.
While Shahid was seen sporting a man bun, Mira looked gorgeous as ever in a blue outfit.
The couple was blessed with baby Misha on August 26. Following Misha's birth, Shahid also took a paternity break. The actor is currently busy shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's much talked film Padmavati.
Recommended For You
- After 10 Years, Only Five Countries Will Be Left Playing Test Cricket: Pietersen
- Rohit, Chahal and Dinesh Karthik Have a Field Day on Golf Course
- Gaurav Chopra Ties The Knot With Hitisha Cheranda In A Private Wedding Ceremony
- Reliance Jio Ranked 17th Among World's 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018