Shilpa Shetty Pens Down Her Second Book on Recipes
(Photo: Yogen Shah/Shilpa Shetty at an event in Delhi)
Mumbai: Bollywood actress and entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty, who debuted as an author with her book The Great Indian Diet, is coming up with the second volume.
"In the coming days, I will be announcing a big news in the health sector. I am very excited about that. I am writing my second book. The first book 'The Great Indian Diet' is already a bestseller, so on the back of that I am doing the second book now," she said on Wednesday at an event to promote the '#SmallStepsToHealthyHeart' initiative by Saffola life.
Asked what the book is about, Shilpa shied from revealing details and said: "It will be something about recipes."
The Life in a... Metro star is one of the few actresses who has maintained her gorgeous looks flawlessly.
The fashionable diva said: "Staying healthy and fit, it has been a way of living my life. I just feel that making people aware of their health has become a way of life for me."
"I have made modifications in my life and people can see it. They ask me about my fitness. I don't stop myself to eat. I love food but I eat in a proper way," Shilpa said.
"I think as a celebrity I should make people aware that they are consuming food in a wrong way. Having said that, I want to tell them what they should do or eat to become healthy and fit," she added.
"In rural areas, people live a simple life and eat normal food. They can't afford junk food. Keeping your food simple is the idea to stay healthy," Shilpa, 41, advised.
Recommended For You
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Virat SpeakVirat Kohli Interview: Captain Speaks For the First Time
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know