Sonam Kapoor Puts On An Elegant Display In This Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Ensemble
Adorned with beautiful embellishments, the black-and-gold outfit is not just perfect for a card party but also apt for the traditional puja ceremony.
While celebrities always dress to the nines, festive days like Diwali give them more reasons to deck up and step out in style. And in case you haven't decided your Diwali ensemble yet, fret not, Sonam Kapoor is here to rescue you.
The actress recently attended a party in a gorgeous Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla floor-length anarkali and it's everything you'd want to wear on the occasion of Diwali.
Adorned with beautiful embellishments, the black-and-gold outfit is not just perfect for a card party but also apt for the traditional puja ceremony. She finished her look with a simple bun, a sleak bindi and a bold pair of jhumkis.
Recommended For You
- No Guarantees on Selection Because of Our Bench Strength, Warns Kohli
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- 29 Years On, Gulzar's Libaas To Finally Hit Theatres This Year
- Simran: Kangana Ranaut's New Song Pinjra Tod Ke Will Uplift Your Spirit
- Manish Pandey, Shardul Thakur Look to Make Most of Big Opportunity