Sonam Kapoor Puts On An Elegant Display In This Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Ensemble
While celebrities always dress to the nines, festive days like Diwali give them more reasons to deck up and step out in style. And in case you haven't decided your Diwali ensemble yet, fret not, Sonam Kapoor is here to rescue you.
The actress recently attended a party in a gorgeous Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla floor-length anarkali and it's everything you'd want to wear on the occasion of Diwali.
Adorned with beautiful embellishments, the black-and-gold outfit is not just perfect for a card party but also apt for the traditional puja ceremony. She finished her look with a simple bun, a sleak bindi and a bold pair of jhumkis.
Recommended For You
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats