Sonam Kapoor Puts On An Elegant Display In This Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Ensemble
Adorned with beautiful embellishments, the black-and-gold outfit is not just perfect for a card party but also apt for the traditional puja ceremony.
While celebrities always dress to the nines, festive days like Diwali give them more reasons to deck up and step out in style. And in case you haven't decided your Diwali ensemble yet, fret not, Sonam Kapoor is here to rescue you.
The actress recently attended a party in a gorgeous Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla floor-length anarkali and it's everything you'd want to wear on the occasion of Diwali.
Adorned with beautiful embellishments, the black-and-gold outfit is not just perfect for a card party but also apt for the traditional puja ceremony. She finished her look with a simple bun, a sleak bindi and a bold pair of jhumkis.
Recommended For You
- Is Ranveer Singh The Best Kisser? Here’s What Deepika Padukone Has To Say
- Australian Open: Injured Nadal Limps Out as Cilic Seals Semi-final Spot
- Watch: An Emotional Alia Bhatt Holds Back her Tears at Best Friend Kripa Mehta's Wedding
- Prateik Babbar is Engaged to Sanya Sagar, See Pic
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant