Sridevi's Daughters Jhanvi-Khushi In A Retro Avatar Will Wipe Off Your Monday Blues
Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor are no less than their super hot mom Sridevi.
All Images: Yogen Shah
If their 53-year-old mom is a fashionista, Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor are no less. Following the footsteps of their superstar mom Sridevi, the diva daughters are taking the style quotient to another level. They both are a new sensation amongst the youngsters. Already famous as star kids, most largely because of their bold and unique fashion sense, Jhanvi and Khushi rock at every click.
Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi and Khushi made an appearance on Sunday, and we can’t stop gushing over the most stylish sister-duo. Check out their pictures here:
Khushi kapoor, the younger diva turned heads in a checkered flared pants paired with a sexy white front-tying blouse. She stunned the onlookers with her retro look that seems to be inspired by Dimple Kapadia's 'Bobby'. Jhanvi posed for the shutterbugs by keeping it basic in a white sheath dress accentuated by a trendy corset belt. She completed the look with matching strappy footwear.
While mom, sri devi, kept her look casual wearing a button-down shirt paired with denims. We give a thumbs up to her white louboutins, though.
Jhanvi has become a style icon even before her Bollywood debut which is likely to happen soon. These new emerging style goddesses are constantly making heads turn with their fashion choices at various Bollywood events.
Jhanvi is set to make her big Bollywood debut soon under Dharma Productions. However, the project has been kept under the wraps.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Twitter Loses Its Collective Calm As Hina Khan Calls Africa a 'Country'
- Convert Isuzu D-Max V-Cross to a Moving Home For Rs 2.05 Lakhs
- Monsoon Shootout: When Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vijay Varma Met Real-life Criminals During Preparation
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Review: The Best Motorcycle in India For Less Than Rs 10 Lakh?
- Once Every Man's Travel Companion, Hindi Pulp Fiction on its Last Pages