Supermodel Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
Model Gigi Hadid presents a creation from the Anna Sui Spring/Summer 2016 collection during New York Fashion Week in New York September 16, 2015. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz
Paris: Supermodel Gigi Hadid slipped on the ramp during a Paris Fashion Week show.
Hadid wobbled on her high heels on Saturday, but she was saved from a catastrophic fall, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Having walked countless runways, Hadid quickly steadied her footing and resumed her walk without missing a beat.
The incident happened when she modelled Thierry Mugler's Womenswear Spring/Summer 2017 collection along with Karlie Kloss among others. She wore an asymmetric black sequined gown and high heels as she led the other models to close the show.
While in France for the Paris Fashion Week, Hadid also walked down the runway for Elie Saab alongside Hailey Baldwin. Celebrities like Diane Kruger and Olivia Palermo were among the attendees.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly