Tarh Gungte Beats Marge Angu, Rinchin Dorjee to Win Mr Arunachal Mega Model Contest
Image courtesy: Reuters
Itanagar: Tarh Gungte, a 21-year-old B.Com student, was announced as the winner of the first edition of the Mr Arunachal Mega Model contest here on Saturday.
"Stay grounded, be polite, humble and always a have healthy lifestyle," Gungte said in a statement after his victory.
The first runner-up went to Marge Angu and Rinchin Dorjee got the second runner-up position.
Judged by designers Nabam Akaa and Bonnie Darang along with Gloria Tep Rengma of "India's Next Top Model" fame, the winners were picked on the basis of talent, confidence, personality and communication skills.
There were sub-title winners as well. While Mr Photogenic went to Nomin Doming, Mr Congeniality was bagged by Peter Tana. Mr Fitness was given to Ijum Angu and Hassang Techi Tara went home with the Mr Talent title.
Opang Jamir, the former Mr International India, helped the contestants by serving as a grooming guru and mentor. He was also the anchor and event-director of the Mr Arunachal Mega Model contest.
It was produced and conceptualised by Aries Corps Talent Management Itanagar.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Trailer: Daring Portrayal of Women Liberation
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sridevi Opens Up About Rejecting Baahubali, Rajamouli's Comments
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More