The Chainsmokers To Endorse Tommy Hilfiger Menswear
The artist will bring a modern, youthful twist to the brand's name.
American DJs and production duo The Chainsmokers, comprising Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall, have been announced as the global brand ambassadors of the menswear line of brand Tommy Hilfiger.
The Chainsmokers will also appear in ads for Hilfiger Edition, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored and Tommy Hilfiger sportswear, beginning Fall 2017.
The Grammy Award winning artists will bring a modern, youthful twist to the brand's more than 30-year global menswear legacy, read a statement.
Taggart and Pall said in a joint statement that like the brand, they have always believed in "celebrating individuality and breaking conventions".
"Tommy paved the way for collaborations between fashion and music, and we are excited to collaborate with a brand that aligns so closely with our own artistic approach and shares our passion for creating memorable experiences for our fans," the artistes' statement added.
According to Daniel Grieder, CEO, Tommy Hilfiger Global and PVH Europe, The Chainsmokers were roped in to draw consumers to its menswear with exciting fashion collections, curated shopping experiences, and digital commerce convenience
Recommended For You
- NBA Looking to Bring Pre-season to India to Tap Growing Market
- Under The Skin, Behind The Scenes: Creating Fashion Week's Glamorous Makeup Looks
- Petra Kvitova Knocks Out Wozniacki to Set Up Qatar Final With Muguruza
- Priya Varrier Beats Sunny Leone To Become Google's Most-searched Celebrity
- Has Kangana Ranaut Hired Hrithik Roshan's Ex Manager?