This Is How Parineeti Chopra Expressed Her Love For Sania Mirza
Photo courtesy: Twitter
They are successful. They are independent. And they are vocal about their opinions. So when actress Parineeti Chopra expressed her love for tennis player and her close friend Sania Mirza, we weren’t really surprised. In her recent Instagram post, Parineeti mentioned, "This woman. Sigh. I lovess her. @mirzasaniar."
For the uninitiated, both Sania and Parineeti will open the first episode of TV show Yaaron Ki Baarat, hosted by filmmaker Sajid Khan and actor Riteish Deshmukh.
Yaaron Ki Baarat, which is expected to go on air in October, is said to be a light-hearted show celebrating 'filmi' friendships with fun and games.
The show will air on Zee TV. Yaaron Ki Baarat is the fifth time the filmmaker and the actor are teaming up for a project, albeit in a new capacity, as co-hosts.
Their earlier collaborations have been feature films, directed by Sajid, like Hey Babyy, Housefull-1 and 2, Humshakals.
Sajid, 45, and Riteish, 37, are not new to the small screen. The director has hosted shows like Ikke Pe Ikka, Super Sale and Kehne Mein Kya Harz Hai. While, Riteish has judged India's Dancing Superstar and hosted Marathi show Vikta Ka Uttar.
(With inputs from PTI)
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth