This Is How Parineeti Chopra Expressed Her Love For Sania Mirza
Photo courtesy: Twitter
They are successful. They are independent. And they are vocal about their opinions. So when actress Parineeti Chopra expressed her love for tennis player and her close friend Sania Mirza, we weren’t really surprised. In her recent Instagram post, Parineeti mentioned, "This woman. Sigh. I lovess her. @mirzasaniar."
For the uninitiated, both Sania and Parineeti will open the first episode of TV show Yaaron Ki Baarat, hosted by filmmaker Sajid Khan and actor Riteish Deshmukh.
Yaaron Ki Baarat, which is expected to go on air in October, is said to be a light-hearted show celebrating 'filmi' friendships with fun and games.
The show will air on Zee TV. Yaaron Ki Baarat is the fifth time the filmmaker and the actor are teaming up for a project, albeit in a new capacity, as co-hosts.
Their earlier collaborations have been feature films, directed by Sajid, like Hey Babyy, Housefull-1 and 2, Humshakals.
Sajid, 45, and Riteish, 37, are not new to the small screen. The director has hosted shows like Ikke Pe Ikka, Super Sale and Kehne Mein Kya Harz Hai. While, Riteish has judged India's Dancing Superstar and hosted Marathi show Vikta Ka Uttar.
(With inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Warns Virat Kohli Not to Shave Off his Beard
- Zaheer Khan Engaged to Sagarika Ghatge: Wishes Pour in For Couple
- Maruti Suzuki DZire Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- Tanmay Bhat Writes a Heartfelt Note to Sachin Tendulkar on His Birthday
- Sagarika Ghatge: 10 Times The Actress Looked Flawless