Tommy Hilfiger Loves Festive Traditions
Tommy Hilfiger/ Reuters
New York: American designer Tommy Hilfiger, whose Tommy Hilfiger Holiday 2016 collection will be available in India from November 18, says some of his favourite memories are from holidays spent with his family.
"I love festive traditions and some of my favourite memories are from holidays spent with my whole family," Hilfiger said in a statement.
Along with the collection, the brand is coming out with a global advertising campaign - Hilfiger Holiday Voyage, featuring the brand's global women's ambassador and model Gigi Hadid, alongside Francisco Lachowski.
The women's holiday collection includes evening wear, footwear and accessories. Silhouettes include a sequin bomber jacket, silk-chiffon maxi skirt, jumpsuit, striped sequin sweater, high-waist pants, sequin T-shirt dress, strappy sandals and sequin clutch.
The men's holiday collection features a tuxedo alongside casual essentials such as shawl-neck cardigans, classic button-down shirts, knit crew-neck sweaters, a puffer vest, and accessories like scarves, hats, gloves and belts.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BATTLE OF THE BESTFIFA Player of The Year: Ronaldo, Messi and Griezmann To Battle It Out
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet