Tommy Hilfiger Loves Festive Traditions
Tommy Hilfiger/ Reuters
New York: American designer Tommy Hilfiger, whose Tommy Hilfiger Holiday 2016 collection will be available in India from November 18, says some of his favourite memories are from holidays spent with his family.
"I love festive traditions and some of my favourite memories are from holidays spent with my whole family," Hilfiger said in a statement.
Along with the collection, the brand is coming out with a global advertising campaign - Hilfiger Holiday Voyage, featuring the brand's global women's ambassador and model Gigi Hadid, alongside Francisco Lachowski.
The women's holiday collection includes evening wear, footwear and accessories. Silhouettes include a sequin bomber jacket, silk-chiffon maxi skirt, jumpsuit, striped sequin sweater, high-waist pants, sequin T-shirt dress, strappy sandals and sequin clutch.
The men's holiday collection features a tuxedo alongside casual essentials such as shawl-neck cardigans, classic button-down shirts, knit crew-neck sweaters, a puffer vest, and accessories like scarves, hats, gloves and belts.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- India Lose 2-3 Against Malaysia, Crash Out of HWL
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats