Top Must-Have Fashion Trends For Summer
Representative Image (Image: AP)
Try A-line kurtas, asymmetric hemlines, capes and palazzos, to look casual and chic at the same time, say experts.
Style experts list down some fashion tips.
* Checkmate the weather with all things cropped - culottes, flared jeans, formal trousers, so on and so forth. Hemlines above the ankles should be your uniform in this weather.
* Look chic and formal in black socks and clear boots. Replace your socks with colourful and fun prints if you're heading for a party.
* Layer up and stay ready for the abrupt mood change of the day. Stock some light and peppy jumpers, quick-dry shrugs or cropped jackets to fight the wind.
* Spruce up the styles: Instead of the dull and plain kurtas, try different styles. Opt for long, asymmetrical kurtas or A-line ones. Ensure that you choose from cotton, linen, khadi and viscose fabrics. These are some of the best fabrics to opt for in the summer as they will keep you cool and comfy. You can pair your long kurtas with classy heels and a satchel bag to look on point at office.
* Lap up loose bottoms: Instead of tight leggings or churidar pants, embrace loose bottoms like palazzo pants, culottes and parallel pants. Stay at ease throughout the day by pairing a contrast long kurta or a long top with palazzo or cotton pants.
* Waistcoats are the way to go: A printed waistcoat on a plain kurta can instantly amp up your style quotient in summer. Waistcoats not only flatter your figure but also give a whole new dimension to the formal office wear look. As you're looking for formal wear, do not go for heavy prints and shimmery fabrics.
Recommended For You
- VIVO Retains IPL Title Sponsorship With Rs 2.199 Crore Bid
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Expected Launch by July, Could be Priced Under Rs 1 Lakh On Road
- Virender Sehwag Reveals His Favourite RD Burman Song