5 Bollywood Movies That Will Make You Pack Your Bags
Travelling is like a therapy that helps you get rid of the stress and rejuvenate.
Image courtesy: YouTube Grab
Travelling is like a therapy that helps you get rid of the stress and rejuvenate. The thrill of exploring new places and meeting new people, interacting with different cultures are the memories you cherish for a lifetime.
Similarly, the films are a getaway from the routine life and a means to enjoy a trip to the beautiful locations sitting in the dark theatre.
Here's a list of Bollywood films that will make you want to pack your bags and take a break:
1. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
The story of three friends on a road trip in Spain and trying some adventurous activities deep-sea-diving, Tomatina festival and sky-fall. The film shows how the friends discover their own self.
2. Queen (2013)
The protagonist of the film takes you to the mesmerising land of Paris and Amsterdam. The film revolves around the life of a woman who finds out that you don't need a partner to have fun in life after she decides to take a solo trip so her honeymoon trip doesn't go waste.
3. Tamasha (2015)
The film showed the beautiful city if Corsica and its local flavours. The dream destination where nobody will know you and you won't know anybody either.
4. Dil Chahta Hai (2001)
While talking about travel movies, you cannot miss this one. The movie gave serious travel goals to people to visit Goa.
5. Chennai Express (2013)
From the majestic Dudhsagar Falls in Goa to the lush hill town of Munnar in Kerala, the film was a visual treat. The beautiful places shown in the movie will make you crave for a vacation.
Recommended For You
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- Kedarnath Stalled: Sara Ali Khan Will Now Make Debut With Ranveer In This Movie?
- Virat Kohli's Backing Has Helped Fast Bowlers Reap Results: Aaron
- Israeli Scientists Complete Mock Mars Mission in Negev Desert
- The Legend of Burnt Wine a.k.a Brandy Came From the Blandest of French Grapes